|Ear, nose and throat (ENT, or otolaryngology) specialists provide care for adults and children for a variety of medical issues including nose and sinus issues, sinus headaches, recurrent ear infections, hearing loss for children, sleep apnea and nasal breathing obstructions.ENT services are provided at FamilyHealth Medical Clinic in Northfield
and Lakeville by Dr. Gerard O’Halloran, who attended medical school and his ENT residency at Mayo Clinic.
- Nose and sinus problems including sinusitis and sinus headaches, nasal blockage, frequent sinus infections and nasal polyps.
- Children’s ENT problems, including frequent ear infections, hearing loss, chronic tonsil problems and sleep-related breathing problems including snoring.
- Adult sleep apnea and snoring.
- Skin cancers of the head, face and neck.
- Facial cosmetic procedures including Botox to relax wrinkles, injectable fillers to nonsurgically add volume to the face and to conservatively plump and define the lips.
- Hearing assessments and interventions from a board certified audiologist.
Before Your Appointment
- Please download, print and fill out this health history. If you are unable to print the form, we will give you one at the office. Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete the form prior to meeting with Dr. O’Halloran.
- Remember to bring:
- Registration packet
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- List of medications
How to Use Nasal Steroid Spray
Knowing the correct way to aim nasal steroid spray into your nose is not intuitive. Using the proper technique is important. Many people incorrectly apply the spray straight up into their noses, and then don’t get the results they desire. Watch the 3-minute video in which Dr. O’Halloran explains and demonstrates the correct way to aim your nasal steroid spray.